1. Cockapoo: A cross of Cocker Spaniel and Poodle, the joyful and endearing Cockapoo is the original “designer dog.”
2. Maltipoo: One part Maltese, one part Poodle, yields a dog with a fun-loving and affectionate nature.
3. Labradoodle: An intelligent and friendly dog, the Labradoodle is aLabrador Retriever-Poodle hybrid.
4. Goldendoodle: Another “designer dog,” this pooch results from breeding a Poodle with a Golden Retriever.
5. Maltese Shih Tzu: One of the few “designer dogs” who isn’t one of the “Poo” or “Doodle” hybrids, as he’s a cross between a Maltese and Shih Tzu.
6. Puggle: Cute looks, fun-loving personality, this Beagle-Pug combo seems to have it all.
7. Schnoodle: Cross a Poodle with a Schnauzer and you get a lap dog, a family dog, a therapy dog, or a performance dog.
8. Peekapoo: Loyal and affectionate, this Pekingese-Poodle cross can be quite protective of the people he loves.
9. Yorkipoo: A cross between a Yorkshire Terrier and a MiniaturePoodle, this dog is especially suited to apartment life.
10. Goldador: Get ready to get some exercise with this good-natured working dog who’s a mix of Golden Retriever and Labrador Retriever.